Residential Valuation Surveyor
Bedford & Northampton
Basic from £45,000 – £48,000, Company Car or Allowance of £400, DIS, PMI, Pension, Bonus, OTE £65,000
A MRICS or AssocRICS valuation surveyor is required to work from home for a national residential surveying company in the Bedford & Northampton area
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a MRICS or AssocRICS qualified experienced valuation surveyor to join an established residential valuation firm working in the Bedford & Northampton area.
Working with many of the high street lenders and second-hand charge lenders as well as a significant number of leading UK mortgage first and second charge mortgage brokers.
Applications will be considered from individuals who possess the following:
- Current member of RICS
- Recent experience as a residential valuer and be able to apply for registered valuer status
- A good understanding of the residential mortgage and legal process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes and make decisions accordingly
- Good communication skills in both written and telephone
- Willingness to take on board and learn new experiences
Excellent opportunity for an experienced residential valuation surveyor to join an established residential surveyor firm working in the Bedford & Northampton area.
Bryn McMillan Consulting
Call me on 0203 9272625 or email me at email@example.com