Home based protection broker
Bryn McMillan Consulting Vacancy Ref:
£50,000 – £60,000
A well-established mortgage and protection brokers require an experienced protection broker to work closely with a team of whole of market mortgage brokers, where you will receive on average 35 new leads per month.
Working from home with the team of mortgage brokers you will receive new protection leads on a regular basis, as well as having unlimited access to the existing database of clients.
- An experienced protection broker is required to work from home in the Reading area, dealing with leads generated via the team of whole of market mortgage brokers as well as access to the existing database of loyal clients.
- As a protection broker or protection adviser you will receive on average 35 new leads per month, you will contact the new clients in a swift and timely manner and offer whole of market advice on mortgage related protection products including life, life and critical illness, income protection as well as family income protection.
- As well as new clients being referred over you will also be able to contact the existing database of clients and offer a review of their existing protection policies.
- This is a home-based position, but within an easy commute of the Reading area.
- Applications will be only considered from individuals with a good track record of offering protection advice.
- As well as being experienced in offering protection advice, a clean credit history with a full clean driving licence is also required
Excellent opportunity for an experienced protection broker who is looking for a home based position, lives in the Reading area with all leads provided as well as admin support
Bryn McMillan Consulting