Bryn McMillan Consulting Vacancy Ref:
£30,000 – £45,000 basic plus 25 days holiday, Pension, & DIS
An experienced paraplanner in Woodstock, Oxfordshire is required to join a well respected national financial planning and wealth management firm, which employs over 200 staff including over 50 financial planners & wealth advisers.
- An experienced paraplanner in Woodstock, Oxfordshire is required to join a well-respected national financial planning and wealth management firm, which employs over 200 staff including over 50 financial planners & wealth advisers.
- As an experienced paraplanner in the Woodstock, Oxfordshire you will work with the established team of wealth advisers in the administration team, your main duties will be to prepare written advice and provide technical research services to the existing team of financial planners and wealth adviser helping the advisers find the right solutions to the clients.
- As well as offering technical support to the team of wealth advisers, you will act as a point of contact for the new and existing clients to deal with day-to-day duties.
- You will ensure that all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out, before arranging for the plans to be submitted to the relevant provider companies.
- You will also maintain client records on the CRM, ensuring that the clients as well as the firms files are compliant, well presented, and accurate.
- You will be required to maintain awareness of, and act in accordance with, all compliance and industry rules and regulations.
- This is a very technically focused role; applications will only be accepted from individuals who have gained paraplanning or report writing experience in a financial planning or wealth management firm.
Key requirements are:
- The level 4 diploma is desirable; however, consideration will be made for applicants who have the relevant skills and experience to write detail reports and suitability letters.
- Outstanding communication skills are also essential.
- Attention to detail including proof reading for grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities are a necessity to work in this fast-paced environment.
Experienced paraplanner in Woodstock, Oxfordshire is required to work in a busy financial planning and wealth management firm, alongside an established team of financial planners & IFA’s
Bryn McMillan Consulting
Call me on 0203 9272625 or email me at email@example.com or Register Here.
Job Vacancy, Paraplanner, Report Writer, Suitability Reports, Financial Services Paraplanner, Financial Services Administrator, Level 4, Level 4 qualified, Paraplanner Jobs, Paraplanner Vacancy, Paraplanner Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Financial Services Jobs, Financial Services Vacancies, Jobs in Woodstock, Jobs in Oxfordshire, Paraplanner Jobs in Oxfordshire, Paraplanner Jobs in Woodstock, Paraplanner Vacancy in Oxfordshire, Paraplanner Vacancy in Woodstock, Bryn McMillan Consulting