Mortgage Customer Service Advisor
Bryn McMillan Consulting Vacancy Ref:
Basic to £19,000, plus benefits including, 33 days holiday, pension, life insurance, company rewards and incentives
Opportunity for a mortgage customer service advisor to work in a well-established team to provide administration to top class mortgage advisors.
- You will keep clients fully aware of the progress of their mortgage.
- Liaise with lenders.
- Liaise with solicitors
- Liaise with sales progressors
- Liaise with mortgage advisors
- Liaise with estate agency staff.
- Updating records contained on the computer software.
- Maintain a compliant service in line with the Financial Services Authority.
- Professional and business-like
- Exceptional at customer service
- Able to problem-solve and remain calm under pressure
- Motivated, tenacious, and energetic
- Hard working and focused
- Excellent planning with the ability to prioritise workload
- Aware of the mortgage process (would be an advantage)
Opportunity for a customer service advisor to work in a well-established team providing administration
Bryn McMillan Consulting
Call me on 0203 9272625 or email me at email@example.com or Register Here.
Bryn McMillan Consulting, Job Vacancy, Mortgage Admin, Mortgage Administrator, Customer Service Adviser, mortgage jobs in Rochester, Mortgage jobs in Kent,
#BrynMcMillanConsulting #JobVacancy #TraineeMortgageBroker #TraineeMortgageAdviser #TraineeMortgageAdviser #TelephoneSales #LifeandProtection #mortgageadminjobs #mortgageadmin #jobsinkent #jobsinrochester