Burton on Trent
Bryn McMillan Consulting Vacancy Ref:
Up to £32,000 basic including £4k car allowance bonuses paid monthly, pension, DIS and an OTE of £55k – £60k
Mortgage broker vacancy for an experienced fully CeMAP qualified mortgage broker or mortgage adviser has arisen in the Burton on Trent area. Basic salary up to £28k plus car allowance, full benefits plus bonuses and commissions, offering an OTE of £55k plus.
- As an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser you will be required to work alongside the financial services introducer in the Burton on Trent area.
- Working with a financial services focused team of sales negotiators and an experienced branch manager, as the mortgage broker or mortgage adviser based in the Burton on Trent office, you will be offering whole of market mortgage and protection advice to the new clients that are generated on a day-to-day basis.
- As well as receiving regular introductions, as a mortgage broker or mortgage adviser based in the Burton on Trent area, part of role will be to contact the warm existing client database, where you can offer remortgage and protection advice to the loyal existing clients database.
- The Burton on Trent branch offers an excellent lead generation, a fantastic basic salary and high earnings potential for an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser with the full CeMAP qualification or equivalent.
- As an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser living within easy commutable distance of the Burton on Trent office, it is essential that you hold the full CeMAP qualification (or equivalent) along with competent adviser status (CAS) and have a good track record of providing advice on mortgages and the associated protection policies.
- Ideally you will have gained experience as a mortgage broker or mortgage advising working with professional introducers in either an estate agency or banks or building societies.
- You should also be ambitious, highly driven, goal orientated, highly personable and presentable and be able to generate activity from a selection of introducers.
- As well as having a good working knowledge of mortgages and the associated protection products, you should also possess a clean credit history, no complaints or disciplinary and a full UK driving licence.
Mortgage broker or mortgage adviser with the full CeMAP, CAS and within an easily commute of the Burton on Trent office, offering an excellent basic salary, full benefits and an OTE of £55k – £65k
Bryn McMillan Consulting